C++Builder Academic License Latest Version of Turbo C Available Now
Turbo C++ is now called C++Builder
Attractive prices for C++Builder Academic License ( Perpetual License )
Please call us back for best Prices.
Embarcadero® C++Builder® Academic Edition is the only true rapid C++ environment designed for Academic Institutions & students keeping in mind the Current Curriculum. C++Builder combines a powerful ANSI C++ tool chain with a rich and extensible visual framework supported by thousands of 3rd party components.
C++ Builder – some history
• This Product is in the market for the last 25 years
•C++Builder is the latest version of highly popular Turbo C++ which is now Outdated and no longer available for Purchase and usage.
• Turbo C++ no longer available for free downloads, discontinued from 2008 onwards. Any download from public websites would not be compliant with the EULA.
*Top Educational Institutes of India have already Upgraded to C++Builder and Discontinued using Turbo C++.
|Academic Proposal for
|C++ Builder||Embarcadero® C++Builder®, is the only true rapid C++ environment designed for ultra-fast development of highly-maintainable Windows GUI applications. C++Builder combines a powerful ANSI C++ tool chain with a rich and extensible visual framework supported by thousands of 3rd party components.|
|ER/Studio||ER/Studio , is the fastest, easiest and most collaborative way for data modeling professionals to build and maintain enterprise-scale databases and data warehouses. ER/Studio builds even further on its support of strategic enterprise systems including Teradata, Netezza, and Greenplum, as well as Big Data platform support for Hadoop, so that organizations can manage their data residing in diverse locations, from data centers to mobile platforms.|
SECTION 1: About Embarcadero:
Leading the Way with Innovative, Heterogeneous Software Tools and Licensing Solutions
Embarcadero is committed to providing the industry's broadest and deepest set of software tools for developers, DBAs, and architects. Widely recognized for its award-winning products, Embarcadero enables customers to work more efficiently with the industry's major database platforms, operating systems, frameworks, and programming languages. Embarcadero's heterogeneous tools enable customers to design, build, and run their databases and applications in the environments they choose, free from the constraints, costs, and learning curves associated with multiple platform-specific tools.
Embarcadero is also dedicated to making software tools much easier to manage. With Embarcadero's flexible licensing options, unique AppWave technology, and cost-effective All-Access offerings, Embarcadero's licensing innovations help customers reduce the costs associated with software tools management and deployment.
Since 1993 Embarcadero's products have enabled customers to enhance staff productivity, optimize costs, streamline compliance, and accelerate development and innovation.
Company Fast Facts
- Founded 1993, headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
- Over 400 employees
- Global presence with offices in 12 countries
- Privately-held byThoma Bravo
- Over 3 million users worldwide
- Over 90 of the Fortune 100 rely on Embarcadero products
- Acquired CodeGear™ from Borland® Software in 2008
Embarcadero serves more than three million users in thousands of companies and organizations worldwide. From independent software vendors (ISVs), systems integrators (SIs) and VARs, to government organizations, OEMs, and IT and R&D groups within the largest enterprises, Embarcadero tools empower developers and data management professionals to design things right, build them faster, and run them more efficiently. Embarcadero products are used in the most demanding vertical industries and by more than 90 of the Fortune 100 companies.
Embarcadero’s Objectives for Academic Sector
- To provide affordable software tools
- Encourage compliance by generating awareness and by education
- Reach out to all sections of the society
- Enable all sections of the society to participate in India’s amazing growth story
- Enable Students to be Industry ready
- Participate in the Industry academia partnership
- Serious gap in demand and supply of skilled resources
- Dearth of Industry ready resources
- Businesses are proposing to double or treble the workforce
- It has become imperative to prepare and plan for a world-class, competent, talented and innovative workforce.
Who needs talented workforce?
- Information Technology touches all aspects of life
- So talented Technology and IT literate workforce required by all Sectors of the Industry
- Retail Sector needs 115,000 IT skilled or IT literate resources every year to match business expansion plans
- Electronics and IT Hardware sector needs 3.2 million IT skilled resources by 2022
- IT/ITES sector will employ 7.5 million persons directly by 2022
What is Embarcadero doing for the academic sector?
- Providing highly discounted software tools
- In step with the Industry requirements
- Working with acclaimed academicians to provide better products
- Created a country wide academic license distribution infrastructure.
Embarcadero’s current offering
- C++ Builder & ER/Studio – Helps students understand software engineering principles and prepares them to face the Industry
- No Compromise – Academic licenses are in no way inferior to commercial licenses, we provide the same software which is used by 3 million developers worldwide.
SECTION 2: About Embarcadero C++ Builder Academic edition:
Embarcadero® C++Builder® is the only true rapid C++ environment designed for ultra-fast development of highly-maintainable Windows GUI applications. C++Builder combines a powerful ANSI C++ tool chain with a rich and extensible visual framework supported by thousands of 3rd party components.
Quickly and easily deliver high-performance GUI applications seamlessly across multiple Windows, cloud, and database platforms. C++Builder’s fully visual two-way RAD IDE and component-based development speed and simplify building visual and data-intensive end-user applications – from lightning-fast native Windows desktop and workstation applications to interactive touch-screen, kiosk, multi-tier, Web and cloud applications
- Reduce development time and increase quality
- Use pre-built components to extend functionality
- Future proof your applications
REDUCE DEVELOPMENT TIME AND INCREASE QUALITY
Programming in C++Builder is far more efficient than developing in other C/C++ environments or frameworks. C++Builder developers utilize the Visual Component Library (VCL) which encapsulates complex, time-consuming Windows API “adventures” into simple reusable and extendable components. Applications built with the VCL framework require writing, debugging, and testing far fewer lines of code, often up to 5x fewer lines of code that other “visual” C++ systems in real-world apps – without sacrificing performance or capability.
- RAD two-way visual development environment and VCL component framework for building high quality and easy-to-maintain applications
- High speed ANSI/ISO C/C++ compiler and tool chain with draft C++0x spec support
- Integrated ISO C++ Standard Library, TR1, and Boost libraries
USE PRE-BUILT COMPONENTS TO EXTEND FUNCTIONALITY
The more than 500 pre-built components included in C++Builder extend far beyond building user interfaces with advanced functionality for building database apps and connecting with cloud services. Extend and customize the included components, create your own, or use the thousands of free and commercial C++Builder and Delphi components. Whatever functionality you need, there’s likely a component available for it.
- Components for building advanced and great looking user interfaces including Office-style ribbon controls, touch-enablement, reporting and charting
- Advanced components for database app development, multi-tier applications, web apps, and internet connectivity
Embarcadero is a proud member of C++ Standards foundation, which is a Washington 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to support the C++ software developer community and promote the understanding and use of modern Standard C++ on all compilers and platforms.
C++ Builder – some history
- C++ Builder is in the market for the last 15 years
- Latest version of highly popular Turbo C++
- Turbo C++ limited capabilities, not designed for academic or training institutes
- Has limited DB connectivity. C++ Builder academic licenses allow apps to be developed on all the major DB’s.
- Turbo C++ no longer available for free downloads, discontinued from 2008 onwards. Any download from public websites would not compliant with the EULA.
- Turbo C++ has limited O/S support, no support for Vista and Windows 7
C++ Builder Key features
- Integrated ANSI/ISO C++ tools with draft C++0x support RAD IDE with fast drag-and-drop design
- Integrated Boost and TR1 libraries
- Over 500 visual controls
- Built-in touch and gesturing support
- dbExpress with support for 9 major databases
- DataSnap n-tier middleware servers with JSON, REST, HTTP, HTTPS, COM, and XML
- Target Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 from single source
SECTION 3: About Embarcadero ER/Studio Academic edition.
ER/Studio is the fastest, easiest and most collaborative way for data modeling professionals to build and maintain enterprise-scale databases and data warehouses. ER/Studio builds even further on its support of strategic enterprise systems including Teradata, Netezza, and Greenplum, as well as Big Data platform support for Hadoop, so that organizations can manage their data residing in diverse locations, from data centers to mobile platforms.
|Universal Mappings||Map between and within conceptual, logical and physical model objects to view upstream or downstream|
|“Where Used” Analysis||Display mapping between conceptual and logical models and their implementations across physical designs|
|Visual Data Lineage||Visually document source/target mapping and sourcing rules for data movement across systems|
|Round-trip Database Support||Round-trip database support for forward and reverse engineering|
|Advanced Compare and Merge||Enable advanced, bidirectional comparisons and merges of model and database structures|
|Concurrent Model and Object Access||Allows real-time collaboration between modelers working on data models down to the model object level|
|Reviewing Changes and Resolving User Conflict||Conflict resolution through simple and intelligent interfaces to walk users through the discovery of differences|
|Version Management||Manages the individual histories of models and model objects to ensure incremental comparison between, and rollback to, desired diagrams|
|Component Sharing and Reuse||Pre-defined Enterprise Data Dictionary eliminates data redundancy and enforces data element standards|
|Security Center Groups||Streamline security administration with local or LDAP groups improving productivity and reducing errors|
|Conceptual Model Creation||Supports high-level conceptual modeling using elements such as subject areas, business entities, interactions, and relationships|
|Process Model Creation||Support for straightforward process modeling that uses standard elements such as sequences, tasks, swim lanes, start events, and gateways|
|Model Driven Architecture and Standards||Supports Unified Modeling Language™, XML Metadata Interchange (XMI ® ), Query/ Views/Transformations (QVT) and Object Constraint Language (OCL)|
|Model Patterns||Powerful re-use facilities to jumpstart projects through predefined patterns|
SECTION 4 : About Embarcadero Academic Licensing Terms.
In the event Licensee has obtained an educational license the following terms apply. Licensee may exercise Licensee’s rights under this Agreement to use the Product and to create Works solely for Licensee’s own personal use in providing or receiving instruction within the limited scope of guided computer programming and/or software training courses in which Licensee are a direct and personal participant, either as student or instructor ("Courses"). Licensee may only reproduce, distribute and use Works, in source or object code form, to other participants of the Courses and then only for educational or training purposes. Licensee may not use the Products or Works created with the products for any commercial, business, governmental or institutional purpose of any kind, except to the extent Licensee are an instructor teaching a Course. All rights not specifically granted to Licensee herein are retained by Licensor.
Embarcadero offers a Workstation licensing model to academic users. Our Workstation option is perfect for individual users. A Workstation license is for use by one person or to be installed on one PC.