- Use a single database tool to manage many tasks for numerous data sources
- Easily develop, execute, and share SQL statements
- View, filter, and edit query results in Excel-like grid with copy-and-paste
- Create visualizations and dashboards to analyze data with drag-and-drop
- Compare schema, data, query results, files, and folders
- Reverse-engineer databases into entity relationship diagrams
Aqua Data Studio
Versatile database IDE with data management and visual analytics for relational, cloud, and NoSQL databases.Connect to any database and execute SQL queries effortlessly. Automatically format SQL, color syntax, and complete SQL. Perform advanced analysis by viewing query results
Visually Build Queries
Drag and drop tables and views into a visual whiteboard, display existing and create new table joins, select columns, and aggregate properties such as where clauses and subqueries.
Edit Data in Excel Style Grid
Edit the result-set of an executed query on a data grid using a convenient graphical interface. Easily alter data, and add and delete rows using an editable, Excel-like grid.
Easily Edit SQL Code
Connect to any database server and execute SQL queries. Automatically format SQL, color syntax, and complete text to save time in writing SQL statements. View query results in text, grid, pivot form views & export to common formats.
Visually Analyze Data
Create engaging data visualizations and dashboards to explore and share with others. Identify patterns and trends to find opportunities for further analysis.